Volunteering - Criminal Record Checks
We love having parents and caregivers volunteer in the classroom and on field trips. Everyone wishing to volunteer must have a current Criminal Record Check on file.
Valleycliffe Elementary is enrolled in the Ministry of Public Safety’s Criminal Records Review Program (CRRP). This allows us to complete criminal record checks online at no charge for volunteers.
Online Link: https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/home.htm
Access Code for Valleycliffe Elementary: F8RTWQ428N
- Please follow the link and read the information provided.
- Also note that the CRRP is not affiliated with the police or RCMP and so any previous record checks done through them cannot be shared with us through the CRRP.
- Two of the requirements to use the online process is living within Canada for at least 24 months and having at least six months credit history (for ID verification).
- Enter the Access Code and choose the appropriate option to either Request a New CRC (recommended) or Share the result of a Completed CRC.
- Read and confirm understanding of Consent Information
- Complete applicant information as required.
- Identity verification questions will be asked. These are provided by Equifax and use your financial history to verify your ID.
- If you are unable to complete the check online, we can email you or you can pick up a paper copy of the RCMP Criminal Record Check at the office along with a community volunteer letter so there will be no charge.